The Heskiers Method and how to use the Heskiers OneTool is taught to health professionals from all over the world and across all disciplines including physical therapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, licensed massage therapists, acupuncturists, reflexologists, medical doctors and nurses. The Heskiers Method is a complementary modality that helps health professionals to excel in their respective fields.
The Heskiers Method is extremely efficient for helping professional healthcare providers engage patients in their self-care through self-treatment, and the Heskiers OneTool is suited to be sold to patients over the counter.
Heskiers Method offers five cutting-edge approaches to treatment
- Interstitial fluid treatment to reduce inflammation and minimize cellulite
- Micro myofascial release technique
- Deep fascia release with less pain
- Connective tissue release technique that is less painful for patients
- Approach to save practitioner's hands without losing feedback from the patient's tissue
Course for fitness professionals, coaches and athletes on how the Heskiers OneTool and Method works, examples of self-treatment, and how to implement it into existing training.
General Health Protocols
Please contact us to learn more about enrolling in a certified Heskiers Academy course. We can also tailor courses for you or your organization.